Bills Dry Bag with Shoulder StrapsNorthwest River Supply
Since 1977, outfitters, guides and weekend warriors have relied on Bill's Bags to keep their overnight gear dry trip after trip, year after year. This midsize dry bag can compact enough to fit in overhead compartments of most airlines and is the perfect size for weekend and overnight trips.
- Constructed with heavy-duty 21 oz TobaTex body with a reinforced bottom of 34 oz TobaTex, the Bill's Bags will outlast a generation worth of adventures.
- Expandable for over 3900 cubic inches of storage capacity but can be cinched down with four compression straps to compact and stabilize gear.
- Aluminum fasteners on the compression straps increase durability and eliminate busted buckles.
- The StormStrip™ closure system provides a confident seal and allows for easy top loading access.
- The adjustable backpack harness with padded shoulder straps makes carrying your gear around rapids or into a secluded camp easy and comfortable.
- The backpack harness is removable. This is a handy feature when flying with the bag, reducing baggage handling snag points.
Weight: 3.80 lbs
Filled & Rolled Volume: 65L
Filled & Rolled Dimensions: 14" Dia x 24" H (measured fully packed and closed)
Material: 21 oz. TobaTex body, 34 oz. TobaTex bottom
Closure System: Fold-down StormStrip™ closure
- Removable backpack harness
- Padded shoulder straps