Unrivaled Ease, Speed & Convenience. No other purifier rivals the speed, simplicity and effectiveness of GeoPress. In eight seconds, it makes 24 ounces (710 ml) of clean drinking water anywhere on earth. Tap into the world’s water sources and safely drink from sketchy spigots, hotel sinks, murky rivers, wells or lakes. Removes global waterborne pathogens (virus, bacteria, protozoan cysts) and filters pesticides, chemicals, heavy metals, and microplastics. Also improves taste, smell, and clarity!
- Unrivaled ease, speed and versatility — simply Fill. Press. Drink™
- OnePress™ Global Protection empowers travelers, adventurers and survivalists to make the world’s sketchiest water sources clean
- Removes waterborne pathogens (viruses, bacteria, protozoan cysts), including Rotavirus, Hepatitis A, Norovirus, Giardiasis, Cryptosporidium, E. Coli, Cholera, Salmonella, Dysentery and more
- Filters: particulates (sediment, microplastics) and many chemicals, pesticides, and heavy metals
- Improves taste, smell and clarity
- Virtually no setup time, and fastest performance: purifies and filters contaminated water in 8 seconds (5 liters per minute)
- RiverFlow™ Spout. A wide contoured spout delivers a fast flow of water.
- FlipCarry™ Handle. Rotates 90° allowing for easy carry and effortless separation of Inner Press from Outer ReFill.
- SimpleVent®. Twist the cap 1/2 turn to vent air during purification process.
- SoftPress®. Comfortable pressing pad provides for an ergonomic, non-slip pressing surface.
- TopoGrip®. Durable, tactile non-slip grip material placed on all heavy use surfaces.
- Non-Slip Base. Soft, non-slip base provides durable protection.
- Saves money and waste. Travel sustainably and never buy single-use bottled water again
- Meets or exceeds the United States Environmental Protection Agency's Water Purifier standard for microbiological filtration.
- Capacity: 24 oz (710 ml)
- Weight: 15.9 oz (450 g)
- Height: 10.4" (26.5 cm)
- Diameter (at base): 3.4" (8.6 cm)
- Active Technology: Electroadsorption and ultra-powdered activated carbon.
- Fast Flow Rate: 8 seconds per 24oz (5 liters/minute)
- Removes: waterborne pathogens (99.99% of viruses, 99.9999% of bacteria, 99.9% of protozoan cysts), including Rotavirus, Hepatitis A, Norovirus, Giardiasis, Cryptosporidium, E. Coli, Cholera, Salmonella, Dysentery and more
- Filters: particulates (i.e. silt, microplastics, etc.); activated carbon effectively adsorbs chemicals, pesticides, heavy metals, flavors, and odors
- Durability: built tough to perform in harsh conditions and withstand 10 ft drops (full of water) onto concrete
- Cartridge lifespan: rated for 350 cycles (65 gal. / 250L), as “press time” reaches ~25 seconds (or three years have elapsed since first use) it’s time to replace your purifier cartridge
- Cartridge shelf life: Stored under proper conditions, an unopened Purifier Cartridge has a shelf life of 10 years. After a cartridge has been used, it lasts at least 3 additional years.
- BPA-Free materials: made from polypropylene #5, food-grade silicone, TPE, ABS food-grade plastic
- Testing standards: independently tested by a certified laboratory to meet or exceed NSF/ANSI protocol 42 and 53 for pathogen and chemical removal; meets the the United States Environmental Protection Agency's Guide Standard and Protocol for testing microbiological water purifiers
- Origin: Designed in United States; UltraPress® made in China, purifier cartridge media made in United States