Great wiring solution for hard to reach or limited space areas. Since no crimping is required for these solder wire connectors, you can easily use them in hard to reach or limited space environments. Simply position the stripped wires into the solder sleeve and apply heat to finish the connection. Make properly soldered and waterproof connections in less than 30 seconds.
Waterproof --- Polyamide hot-melt adhesive provides excellent waterproof property, can be ideal used in marine and automobile applications. Durable --- Excellent stretch and mechanical damage resistance; Ideally translucent provides tensile strength; High elasticity keeps steady performance. Usage --- For best results use a hot air gun until it reduces in size and the adhesive flows, filling gaps within the terminal
- An easy one step connection of wires. Soldered, insulated and sealed can be ideal. Use in marine and automobile applications. Melt adhesive in inside Solder and seal and with advanced waterproof function. Polyolefin heat shrink butt connectors improved pullout strength.
- High Quality - Comply with all relevant standards;
- Shrinking ratio: 2:1
- Easy Operation - Transparent sleeve provides precise inspection when strip and insert wires inside.
- More Effective Way - An easy one step connection of wires, insulated and sealed
- No Slip Wire Contact - Tubing reduces in size and solder will melt and flow through the stripped wires, ensure strong holding --- your wire will never slip out of the connector.
- Ideal in marine applications
- Prepare the wires
- Insert the wires into the solder sleeve.
- Once positioned in the solder sleeve
- First apply heat to both ends with epoxy to seal the wires in place
- This makes a Waterproof Connection
- Second apply heat to the solder ring while swinging the hot air gun mildly.
- Solder will melt and flow through the stripped wires
- Wires should become shiny with solder melting and joining wires together
- Inspect your connection
- Job done.
- No Crimping Required