Sea To Summit
Compact, light and packable + unzips into a blanket
BEST USE: Ultralight Backpacking
WEIGHT: 14.8oz | 420g
COMPRESSED VOLUME: 1.6 liters
This aptly named sleeping bag and down blanket is the traveler's best friend. Whether you are on a summer bike tour, or a hut trip, or couch surfing, or simply stuck at an airport or ferry terminal, the Traveller unpacks from an almost impossibly small compression sack to reveal a rectangular sleeping bag which can also unzip to form a blanket.
Two different fill weights of 750+ loft RDS-certified ULTRA DRY Down are available: both models feature a drawcord foot box which cinches tight for warmth or opens for ventilation.
Lighter than some sleeping bag liners and just as compact, find out why the Traveller is the ideal companion on the road.
- ULTRA-DRY Down 750+ Loft 90% Down Cluster Premium Duck Down certified Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
- Baffle Construction: Traveller 50°F has sewn-through construction
- Form a double sleeping bag by using the YKK® #3 zipper to zip two Travellers sleeping bags together
- Cut with a slight taper to save weight and maximize thermal performance
- Shoulder and foot drawcords
- Includes lightweight Ultra-Sil compression bag and a storage cell