Inject some life into your backpacking carry with the Viva 65's exceptional fit and comfort, designed specifically for women, and a simple, clean design that experts and greenhorns alike can appreciate. The Viva 65 is a is a rucksack-style workhorse, ready to tackle overnight weekend to weeklong trips, even when your carry gets heavy. A floating toplid gives you a little more room for those last minute essentials and luxuries, the included raincover has you covered when the weather turns wet and streamlined attachment Its AirScape® suspension provides a close-to-body, breathable, stable fit that bears the burden for you. Made with 100% recycled materials.
- Included raincover made with PFC/PFAS-free DWR and bluesign®approved materials
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Internal hydration sleeve with hose port in backpanel
- Dual side compression straps
- Dual ice axe/trekking pole loops
- Front panel lash loops for attaching extra gear
- Accessory pad straps'
- Panel loading with J-zip opening makes for a clean profile and provides easy access to contents
- Internal mesh security pocket with key clip
- Zippered pocket for raincover at bottom of pack