Electricity Generating Wood Camp Stove
Turn fire into electricity with BioLite's award-winning stove. Patented combustion technology creates a vortex of smokeless flames for a portable campfire that can cook your meals and charge your gear, all at the same time. Leave the gas canisters behind and unlock the potential of the sticks and twigs around you.
- Charge phones, lights, and more with 3W of power
- Updated 3,200 mAh internal battery stores power
- Burn sticks, wood scraps, or pellets
- Boil Time: 1L in 4.5 min
- Packs down to size of a 32oz widemouth water bottle
- Weight: 2.06 lbs
- Bonus FlexLight with ChromaReal LED technology included to light surroundings
- Boil, steep, cook, and grill with CampStove Complete Cook Kit
- On-Board Battery: 3,200 mAh battery charges devices with or without a live fire
- Smart LED Dashboard: Real time feedback on fire strength, power output and fan speed
- USB Charge Out: Thermoelectrics creates electricity from fire
- Internal Fan Jets: 4 fan speed settings circulate air for improved combustion
- Lightweight Aluminum Legs: Fold legs up and away for nested portability
- Honeycomb Heat Mesh: Protective barrier from inner burn chamber
- Scalloped Pot Stand: Accommodates BioLite KettlePot, Portable Grill and other cookware
How does it work?
BioLite’s patented core technology captures waste heat from the fire through a heat probe attached to the orange powerpack.
Heat is converted into electricity via a thermoelectric generator. This powers a fan and sends electricity to a USB charging port. Excess power is stored in internal battery.
The internal fan injects air back into the burn chamber dramatically improving combustion and creating a cleaner, more efficient burn.