The Bite FD is a pedal kayak designed to provide high performance while requiring little maintenance. Built on the same Bite hull that refused to compromise performance, gear management or quality despite its economical price point, Jackson Kayak’s Bite FD doesn’t cut corners.
- Wide deck for solid stability while sitting or standing
- Front and rear tank wells with durable bungee cords not only provide ample storage space but also keep your gear stays secure on your wildest adventures
- Gear tracks allow you to easily attach your accessories and customize your kayak to suit your fishing needs
- Two recessed areas on either side of the hull keep your tackle boxes secure and easy to reach
- Flush mount rod holders and cup holders on both sides of the seat
- A four-hole bolt pattern on the stern to support accessories such as the PowerPole and Torqeedo trolling motor mount adaptor
- Our new Flex Drive Mark IV (Patented), which is the product of four years of constant evolution. The latest version of our amazing Flex Drive is faster, quieter and more durable than ever before. Learn more about the Mark IV here >> https://jacksonadventures.com/flex-drive-mark-iv/ User Manual for Flex Drive Mark IV >> https://jacksonadventures.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/334_Belt-Drive-Manual-BV8.pdf
- Explore the new Mark IV Drive, here >> https://hub.jacksonkayak.com/flex-drive-mark-iv/
The perfect combination of comfort, versatility and innovative design that will make adventures accessible for any water enthusiast.
Ready for fresh or saltwater, the Bite FD can handle a variety of waterways. Best suited for small lakes, ponds, slow moving rivers and inshore saltwater.
Length: 11' 6"
Capacity: 400 lbs
Total Weight: 91 lbs; 82 w/o seat & drive