Sea To Summit
Keeps you comfortable in warm, humid weather
BEST USE: Travel and Backpacking
WEIGHT: 8.7 oz | 248 g
LENGTH: 6 ft 10 in | 210 cm
PACKED SIZE: 6 x 4.5 in | 15 x 11.5 cm
The Adaptor COOLMAX® sleeping bag liner will help you adapt to varying temperatures and humidity. The washable, knitted COOLMAX® fabric wicks moisture away from your skin, which helps keep you comfortable as temperatures rise and humidity increases, guaranteeing a great night’s sleep. The COOLMAX® Adaptor liner is ideal for use on its own in warm, humid climates, or as a liner inside your sleeping bag as you transition across seasons, and it's great for keeping your sleeping bag clean and hygienic. It's also available in an Insect Shield® version for extra protection in buggy environments.
- COOLMAX® fabric is made of a soft, stretchy polyester-knit fabric
- Wicks moisture from your skin, keeping you dry and comfortable in humid conditions
- Mummy shape features a drawcord to cinch hood around your head. The drawcord channel is contrasting color to make it easier to find in low light conditions.
- Traveller shape features a built in pillow slip and side openings for easier entry and exit.
- Easy care – no special soap is needed for washing.
- Packs into its own Ultra-Sil stuff sack.
The Adaptor is Perfect For...
- Backpackers traversing a wide scale of temperatures and humidity
- Travelers who would like to ensure a hygienic sleep environment
- Campers looking to reduce the clammy feel in their sleeping bag
- Warm-Weather campers who don’t need a full sleeping bag